Thursday, September 25, 2008

The truth about me

The truth about me is that I have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. Wanna know how you can tell?

My husband JUST joined facebook (he hated it until he found out you could look at pictures of our friends babies all the time….now he likes it, but I know he’ll never check it) because he’s a little slow with things like that. Truthfully I thought it was cute that he hated facebook.

I just went to “write on his wall” because I think it’s fun to tell him that I miss him in as many different ways as possible (voice mail, e-mail, facebook mail, I’d send him a postcard if I weren’t so lazy….) when I clicked to his profile, and saw “married to: Amy Fugal Egbert” there, my heart did a little backflip.

I know it’s bad that I think “Facebooking” our relationship makes it more official than having a ceremony and promising to love each other forever, but for some reason it made it feel more official to me.
Yes, we are married. We have been for 2 years. He loves me and I know it. I love him and he knows it. But, now we are facebook married and that means that the rest of the world knows it too. And that makes my heart do backflips.

1 comment:

Share |