Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Girl bugs

I’m watching Bones (I’m only a little addicted….) and the new girl is buggin’ me. I know she’s supposed to bug me, but still….ew.

When I lived with some of my favorite people in the whole world at the Business College Dorms, one of those people ran off and got married. Her replacement was affectionately nicknamed “New Girl” but we only called her that when she wasn’t around (does it still count as a nick name if she doesn’t know it exists?). She bugged me too. She was skinny and pretty and a cheerleader. She had a cheerleader boyfriend and she was entirely too peppy for my tastes. I’m sure she was nice, but I literally slept on the couch most nights because it felt weird to go to bed with anybody but Hailey. So, I’d wait for New Girl to fall asleep in our room, and sneak in after she was asleep, but most of the time I’d fall asleep first and just stay on the couch all night. Fortunately my roommates didn’t kick me out of the house, and they were all incredibly nice to me. Even New Girl. I don’t have a clue what happened to her, but anytime any new girl bugs me, she is what I think of.

3 comments:

  1. lol! The dorms.....oh the memories! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE HATE the "new girl" on Bones too! And I'm not ashamed to admit I am TOTALLY addicted to Bones. Anyway, she is totally annoying and I hope she isn't there long...she rubs me the wrong way after only ONE episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHHHH I wonder if Hailey has checked your blog lately. She would love this post. I do. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Glad that you are so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Share |