Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spiders and Schizophrenia

I’m a scared ‘a spiders. But only sometimes. Case and point (is that a real saying? Who says that? I’m gonna try to pull it off, but you should know that I know that it’s borderline for me….):


This morning just as I was getting out of the shower, Josh came in the bathroom to brush his teeth. He pointed at the wall and mumbled something about a spider, I screamed like a pretty princess and hid behind the closet door until he had killed it dead. Then I seriously considered cleaning the tub with bleach and showering again, but took one look at the clock and decided that 20 minute really wasn’t long enough for that.

5 minutes ago, I was sitting at my desk and saw a small spider scamper across the counter. I quietly grabbed a Kleenex, killed the thing and threw it in the garbage can. This leads me to believe I am:

a) I’m a schizophrenic and one of my personalities is scared of spiders and one is not. The one that is lives at my house, and the one that is not goes to work.
b) I’m a big fat liar. I’m not really scared, but I fake it so I can pretend my husband rescues me on a regular basis which is much more romantic than rescuing myself.
c) Seriously that moody. Which is probably the most likely because there are times I’m too scared to call and order pizza and other times that I am brave enough to not only call, but have it out with the cell phone company for charging me a fee to NOT use their service.

Am I the only one who does this kind of crap? Some days I really just don’t feel like I’m the same person I was this morning…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |