Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank goodness it's Friday

I love my husband, I really do. I think he's the kindest, gentlest, funniest man on the planet and I would rather be married to him than anybody else on the planet.

He got me sick. AND woke me up in the middle of the night. I started to fall asleep around 11:30, Josh was still bored and didn't want to go to sleep. At about 2:30 he woke me up again because he was bored.

I woke up with him and we talked, for like 2 hours, and now, miraculously he's tired, and here I am disappointed because I have no blogs to read (what's wrong with you people? you don't write posts between the hours of midnight and 5AM?), and I'm stuck writing my own blog while I watch "3 men and a little lady". This used to be one of my favorite movies, probably because I thought I was so grown up for liking it....now I'm not so sure, but it definitely beats out the informercials that would almost certainly suck me in.

My alarm clock just went off....and that concerns me. I wake up entirely too early in the morning, and I can tell because I feel like I haven't even gone to bed yet and I should be getting up for the day right now.....thank goodness it's now Saturday and I don't have to wake up.....ever. I'm sniffling, sneezing, and focusing on breathing and I swear if I ever get to sleep again I'm never waking up. You can't make me no matter how bored and restless you are!

1 comment:

  1. YAY I'm first to leave a comment. Your post was hillarious.. I couldn't stop laughing.. not to mention I can totally see Josh waking you up beacuse he's bored.. lol.. I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete

Share |