Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New lows

I've learned that running every day for 2 months and making "running" a category on my blog does not make me a runner. I haven't been running since the cruise.....

I'm sitting on my butt, too lazy to go get a handful of the Cadbury mini eggs that are calling to me from the kitchen.

I haven't been grocery shopping in so long that I discovered the aforementioned mini eggs in the back of my cupboard where they've been hiding since Easter.

I made dinner last night and Josh couldn't stop talking about how much he loves it when I cook for him. (He's into reinforcing good behavior instead of whining about bad behavior.) That's when I realized it's been weeks since I cooked anything.

When I got my hair cut and dyed I blew my hair dry 3 days in a row, and I was proud of that. Today I pulled my wet hair back in a ponytail in the car on my way to work and it felt like coming home.

We've spent more time/money on video games in the past week and a half than I have in the rest of my 22 years combined.

1 comment:

  1. What??? You ran for two months? Way to go. Get back out there. Although it is very difficult to start up again. It hurts and is no fun till the 2 week or so. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

Share |