Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Was it you?

Tonight I didn't answer my door again. If it was you, I'm sorry.

It's just that....well I didn't want to. And last time I felt guilty about it and you all told me not to. So, this time I don't feel guilty about it. I just didn't answer because I didn't feel like talking to anybody.

Unless of course it was you, in that case, I'm so sorry I missed you stopping by, I couldn't answer the door because I was in the shower. I always shower at 6:45 and I barely heard the doorbell ring anyway, in fact I might not have heard it ring at all. Yes, that's why I didn't answer I couldn't hear the doorbell ring because I was in the shower, but please come by again, because I really did want to see you and I very much appreciate you stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |