Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So let it be written

We wrote an offer on that perfect house in NSL. Wow, big step. Now we're waiting to hear back, I heard they have a counter offer, but we haven't seen it yet.....we'll see.

Good grief I love holidays. This morning Josh had school, tonight Josh has school, and tomorrow morning I'm not moving from my warm comfortable bed until 8:30 at LEAST!!! This morning was one of those mornings when sleeping feels SOOO good, and even after you're not tired, being in bed feels SOOO good, that you just know, you KNOW you absolutely, should NOT, under any condition get out of bed or you will regret it. Josh jumped up and looked out the window - weird habit, but he does it every day - and said something about there being frost on the window. In our 10 hundred year old house the windows haven't been replaced, like ever. So, when it's cold outside, the frost literally accumulates on the inside of the window. Most people scrape their car windows in the morning during the winter, not us. We scrape our house windows. :) It's cold in our house, to say the least. At some point I'll turn up the heat, but I much prefer curling up in a blanket for a lot of reasons. Mostly because you can't be very productive in a blanket. You just have to focus on staying warm. I like jobs like that. Just stay warm, and still, and calm. Mmmm sounds good to me.

I'm in one of those moods, the go home, bake something, make soup, drink hot chocolate, wrap up in a blanket, only fold clothes if they're still warm from the dryer mood. And I'm happy about it. I'm sure the turkey tomorrow won't help the situation - something makes me think - no KNOW - that it will NOT be a productive weekend. Maybe we'll come to an agreement on this house...we shall see.

1 comment:

Share |