Thursday, May 6, 2010

My baby looks out the window

Every morning I go in and pick up my child from his crib.

He puts one arm around my shoulder and the other around my neck.

Once holding on securely he leans back and cranes his neck around to watch the blind-opener-stick-twister-thing and waits for me to open the blinds while I say "oh my goodness! there's......a........day out there!" (You should know I'm not a morning person. It takes all I have to be this positive this early in the morning.)

He's more beautiful in those 10 seconds every morning than any other time of day.

And with a kid this cute, that's sayin' something.


If you're lucky I'll remember to take a camera in and capture it.

5 comments:

  1. So, so adorable! I love this boy.

    P.S. I'm just wondering how long you will continue to describe posts with "Baby Thomas"? Not that I'm rushing anything, and he is certainly a baby. I guess I'm looking for some validation or direction or something. Cuz as far as I'm concerned, our 19-year-old is still a baby. Or is that title reserved for the youngest, who is now 13? Or do they stop being babies when they start screaming, "No!" and "Mine!" I'm just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really looks like a Fugal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you put a picture in this post since it had been 8 posts since the last time I saw that adorable face. What's up with that? He's so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is THE CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST!! What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryann saw this pic and said, "I need to hold that little guy!"

    Me too btw.

    ReplyDelete

Share |