Wednesday, January 4, 2012

John: The 2 Month Stats

John has been looking awfully large to me lately so I was naturally curious about his stats.

Oh, what's that you say? You were curious too?

At 2 months Little John
weighs: 11 pounds 2 ounces (50%)
length: 23.2 inches long (55%)
noggin: 15.3 inches large (25%)

I say he's straight up HUGE. I've packed away all newborn clothes, and he's starting to be too long for 0-3 month clothes. I'm starting to get out 3-6 month clothes. Partly because they are starting to fit him and partly because we have 9 million outfits that size and I'll be sad if he doesn't wear them enough.

Poor John got shots. And oh how he cried.

Poor Tommy thought he was getting shots. And oh how he ran to the corner to hide.

Poor daddy held John during shots. He took it like a man.



I might be the only person who escaped unscathed.

And satisfied that Little John is huge.

And beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |