Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sad Commentary

Sometimes I can judge my life based on the status of my dishwasher. 

Totally empty usually means the sink is full and I haven't done dishes in a very long time. (Or that Josh is in trouble and I'm saving them all for him.)

Totally full means I'm on top of it. Wonder-mom. Super-wife. Totally Awesome Human Being. (I've only seen this like once...)

Running means John is crying and I'd rather not hear him.

But this? This is a whole new world.



Bottom tray: (home of cooking dishes, plates and all "real food" evidence) Empty.
Top tray: (home of cereal bowls and sippy cups) Full. 

I don't really need to explain, do I?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my dishwasher these days. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I finally wiped my table off last night for the first time in 2 weeks! And there is still crap on one end of the table that has been sitting there since mid December...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bit what our dishwasher looks like now.

    ReplyDelete

Share |