Sunday, June 28, 2009

I can't believe I missed that!

Dear Aundrea,

Going into the weekend I knew it would be busy. I had a lot of stuff planned and a lot of obligations. But only 2 things I really wanted to do.

1. Baby shower.
2. Biggest graduation party of the century.

Wanna know what happened instead?

Mission companion bondage - check.
Redboxing - check.
Baby shower - check.
Transformers with all the guys in the family - check.
Josh's major asthma attack and threatened trip to the ER - wait, that wasn't on my list.

We raced from Utah County, waved at West Jordan as we flew past on the freeway (90-what in a construction zone?) so he could start his breathing treatment......and hopefully avoid a trip to the ER. We'll see how it goes in the morning.....

So, please don't think we didn't want to come (we did) or that I made up a big excuse to avoid social interaction (I didn't, although it sounds like me) or that I don't care that Spencer Bri graduated (I do).

I hope that the party was ENORMOUS, and cool and fun and stress-free and that you somehow get an opportunity to nap tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about the great time I missed out on.

Please forgive me?

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Without a doubt or a question, you are forgiven--and you didn't really even have to ask. I hope that Josh is feeling way better and that the rest of your weekend (meaning today) is stress-free.

    P.S. That was the coolest rainstorm in a long, long time. I love them, too, but I enjoy them better in my safe, warm house than out walking in them (or riding in them under a tarp on a hay wagon). :)

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Share |