Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One thing I love about Josh (part 900 or something....)

One thing I love about Josh is that he plays the piano. Like really well. He doesn't admit it because he "doesn't read music", so you've probably never heard him, but he's seriously incredible.
Plus he's hot when he play huh? mmmhmmm!

He plays things out of his head beautifully. And if you're really nice and ask just right, he'll arrange something out of his head for you.



Like for the funeral, he took this music up with him (it's a photocopy of the hymn "Be Still My Soul" and the primary song "When He Comes Again") and then arranged it on the spot.

It was beautiful.

If there was just one thing I could change about our house, it wouldn't be another bedroom or a bigger garage (although they'd both be nice). It wouldn't be more storage or granite counter tops. It would be a place for a piano. Because it breaks my heart that Baby Thomas won't be rocked to sleep with Josh playing beautiful lullabies in the backgrounds every night.

4 comments:

  1. You could get him one of those little keyboards. It's better than nothing, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that luck little boy gets to beautiful piano playing parents!! Some of my best memories is at your mom's house on Sunday mornings with you playing the piano. Sigh....we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true...he is pretty amazing at the piano...and you are as well my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just might be the coolest thing I've learned about Josh. I want to hear him.

    ReplyDelete

Share |