Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Thanksgiving

Remember how I got all crafty? Well, I finished my Thanksgiving danglers. Turns out I'm missing some parts for the FHE board. But I did go ahead and make the danglers before Thanksgiving no less! These babies are going to get 5 whole days of decoration love before they get switched for Christmas.
Turns out that creating things really does feel good. I'm totally proud of myself, mostly because I did it ALL by myself. I bought all the right stuff, I painted, I decorated, and embellished all by myself. I've never been so cute and crafty in my life and nobody even had to tell me what to do every step of the way. Who knows what I'll attempt next?

5 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally jealous that I wasn't there to make some with you... Good job being crafty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I found your blog on Rachel's and let's just say i've spent WAY too much time reading it! YOu are hilarious, I love all your posts!! I'm so glad I have another fun blog to entertain me! And.. cute danglers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! Look at you being all crafty, I'm so impressed! You're putting my so-called craftiness to shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... I am so far from Crafty.. I've decided to leave it to Robert's to make me something cute.. and I just go buy it with my 50% off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Way to be motivated and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Share |