Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Art

I'm still in awe. For my birthday and a new house present, Katy and Randy said they wanted to give me something for my wall. They suggested I look at http://www.allposters.com/ to look at some ideas for what I'd like, and maybe pick something we really loved. I glanced through and found a bunch of things I really loved and showed them to Katy/Randy. Then they asked if I'd prefer a Randy Marsh original work of art, or just a print of something we saw. I told him I would be thrilled with either. Lucky for my, they chose the Randy Marsh original.

After getting an idea of what style we liked, Randy went to work. We just picked it up this weekend, and WOW. I'm seriously breathless every time I walk into my dining room and see how beautiful it is. I can't imagine anything more beautiful. It is seriously stunning. Anyway, here's a picture of what was formerly my blah-boring-empty dining room wall. How lucky am I?

This is 3 ft. x3 ft. and it look absolutely fabulous! I don't think I've ever owned anything so beautiful, and I can't wait till Randy is famous and this thing is worth a gazillion dollars. I'm dang lucky to have such a rockin' brother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |