Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

So, this is how it goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Hanging out with Carly and the neighborhood clan - getting in trouble with my mom for talking on the phone too late.
2. Convincing myself that I really knew what it meant to be in love.
3. Crying over my latest "way too hard" English assignment "Do these people even know how long 2 pages are?!?!?!" This is funny because that is an actual quote from my journal. It's also funny because my average blog post is....well let's just say I don't hurt for words these days. :)
4. Explaining to the "Oremers" that their handwriting was cuter than mine because Orem water has some "cute-handwriting supplement" in it and Lindon water does NOT (clearly).
5. Apparently writing in my journal quite a bit.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Run at least 5 miles - this is mandatory since it will be the first time this week, and I only have 4 more days to do my other 3 runs.
2. Watch 27 Dresses with Jamie
3. Read at least 2 chapters of "The Chosen" for book group
4. 2 loads of laundry through the FULL cycle (no cheating and skipping the putting away part...)
5. Anxiously await Josh's return from school whilst sitting on the love sac and seeing all of the "hidden potential" in my living room.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Almonds
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Popcorn
4. Frozen Gogurt
5. Ice - crushed up yummy ice. (4 of my 5 are Costco items - no wonder they love me there!)
6. Cheesecake, I have cheesecake in my fridge, and I can't WAIT to get home and eat it right out of the pan! Mmm....that's also on my to do list.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off my primary home and NEVER refinance it.
2. Buy my husband "the dream truck" and 4 wheelers.
3. Pay someone to invest it for me so I don't have to choose how to do it.
4. Travel a lot! (cruises, trips to the other side of the world)
5. Build my dream vacation homes (one on the beach, and a cabin in the mountains).

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I pop my knuckles.
2. Slouching - SO ugly!
3. Repeating myself and using filler words "good times, good times" "ya gotta love it" "you know you know" ew, I bug me sometimes.
4. Watching the last 10 minutes of Law and Order: SVU instead of asking Josh how school was.
5. Not grocery shopping even though the fridge has been empty for 2 weeks.

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Those really cool shirts that change color when you breathe on them. I hope they get cool again so my kids can wear them, but some things you should just grow out of.
2. My elephant jammies - I think that says enough.
3. braces - I hope.
4. Socks with sandals.
5. Claw bangs! To think I spent HOURS watching my sisters do it so I could learn how....I never did master it, stupid widows peak.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Lindon
2. Fresno
3. Salt Lake
4. Avenues (it feels different from Salt Lake)
5. My very own home in North Salt Lake

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Legal secretary
2. Intern at the Developmental Center
3. Data Processing for Fair Credit Foundation
4. Administrative Assistant for David Allen
5. Data Entry for Alpine Medical Billing

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I used to swim at least a half mile every single day and LOVED it.
2. Against all that I stand for and believe in, I'm learning to like running/walking.
3. I'm still scared of the dark - unless there's noise to distract me, TV, music, book (on tape), talking on the phone, humming, for some reason I think bad guys are scared of noise...
4. I desperately want to have a baby.
5. I am married to the greatest man on the planet - I hate to break it to the rest of you women, but there's no hope for you getting anyone better than I did.

I tag Jamie, Laura, Anna Hill (that means you have to start a blog Anna!), Aubrie, and Stick. Of course anyone else who wants to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Amy-
    I am glad you tagged me and that you know that I read your blog EVERY DAY! I love you Amy! And I will try to remember to start up a blog today. I really do want to...

    ReplyDelete

Share |