Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Administrative Assistant's Day

I'm not sure if you're aware of the apparent MAJOR holiday today or not, but in case you don't know the Wednesday of the last FULL week in April is Administrative Assistant's Day. Who knew? Not me, that's for sure. I guess my bosses did know it though.

Kim came down and asked if I had lunch plans, when I said no she asked where I wanted to go for Administrative Assistant's Day. We eventually decided on Sam Pan which was fantastic. She took me to lunch, then when I came back, I had these beautiful HUGE sunflowers on my desk from David. He came down about half an hour later to ask if I was ready for cake.

Geez! I'm a secretary for cryin' out loud! I think the whole thing is crazy, and mostly I think David just wanted an excuse for chocolate cake because on my birthday I chose an Orange Chiffon cake instead of chocolate cake, with chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, and chocolate frosting (which is his favorite). So, today we had his favorite and they made a big deal about how they can't live without me.

Not a bad day if you ask me....

2 comments:

  1. amen, I can't live without you either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've officially made me want to change my occupation. Look how powerful you are! Now wonder they have a whole day dedicated to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share |