Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fearless

I'm not. He is.


When we do our "sit......stand!" routine he has just started letting go of my fingers. During the stand part.

Not because he has exceptional balance.

Not because he's able to stand on his own.

Just because he's fearless.

He does the same thing when sitting up.

Rather than defaulting to the "folded in half toe-sucking" position (which I think we can all agree is the safest bet), he tries to sit straight up and wobbles all over the place. Generally I'm there with him and I catch him as he throws his body back in an apparent attempt to slam his head THROUGH the floor.

Maybe if I let him fall back one time he'd stop the madness?

On the plus side, at least he's striving for good posture.

1 comment:

  1. Fearless already? I hope you have some friends in the e-room. If not, you will.

    :)

    (I'm kidding, Am. Stop worrying. Stop it, right now!)

    ReplyDelete

Share |