Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's out there...

I can feel it getting closer and closer. It's lurking in the shadows. Maybe it will come in stealth mode and I won't really notice, or perhaps there will be a grand entrance. I just have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to take over my life.

The mom haircut.

Now that Thomas thinks grabbing things is the coolest thing since sliced bread - actually he doesn't think sliced bread is that cool. He thinks it's the coolest thing since bottles full of formula and because of this new love, I've stopped wearing earrings and I know the mom haircut is just around the corner.

I'm just not so sure I can rock that look....

7 comments:

  1. Just go for the ponytail! The mom haircut is too much work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes my knees tremble.

    I have been thinking about haircuts a lot lately, since Taege is pretty grabby. My hair is too thin for a medium length cut (or at least any that I have ever had) so I am stuck with the choice between three inches or less of hair (aka rock) and the eternal ponytail/up in a clip (aka hard place).

    Sigh. Maybe we should buzz or hair and buy wigs for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy,
    I've been rallying for the buzz since our 2nd child was born, and my hubby just won't go for it.


    Amy,
    I think you could rock any look you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always admired your long beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just go ahead and give in. Get some of those pants that go ABOVE your belly button too, and if you can find 'em the ones that don't have pockets in the back. :) JK You can look great with any hairstyle girlie :) Be gutsy! And if it doesn't turn out blame the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO have a mom haircut? just curious. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope not yet...but what if it gets me?

    ReplyDelete

Share |