Saturday, June 23, 2007

Calling in Pink Eye

Thursday night was so much fun, I totally missed and loved my husband and couldn't wait to see him again, and HATED the fact that I had to work on Friday morning. SO I devised a plan, I was going to do that really naughty thing where you call in sick even though you aren't sick. (Wicked!) So anyway, Friday morning came, and I was tired and I called in sick. There wasn't a whole lot going on at work, so I didn't feel that bad about it, it's been slow and I don't have a ton of undone tasks, so sick I was. We made breakfast, pancakes & eggs, took our time getting ready and hung out all morning. Josh had some redbox to do, so we planned to get it done and go play cuz it was Friday. We went out to do Redbox, I checked in a few times at work and took care of the few things I needed to take care of. Then we got done really early because Josh had been working his butt off all week so he didn't have too much to do. So, we went to see "Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer". It was rad. They have this spaceship thing in it that is RAD. We had tons of fun, and the whole day I was just glad to be with my husband. After the movie we ran some errands and did some shopping. (Yay for Walmart, they're glad they got our money I'm sure.) I was all excited because I got a glade car-freshener and it smells pretty dang good. I have car-freshener issues, so I was excited about it.

Finally it was time to go home, so we did. And we ordered pizza and watched a movie and played games. We got to spend the entire day together and it was SOO nice! I feel like I never get to see Josh and it isn't fair, so I always get excited when it's my turn. I love it! The whole day was great, I had a few responsibilities, but nothing major, I had time to do anything I wanted and we pretended like we could do anything we wanted, it was GREAT! I love days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |