Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!










Ya gotta love this! OK here are the pictures from this morning. Yes, that is fresh snow and a clear look at the valley - from my basement window view. I love my job on days like this! Now, here's the best part, these pictures:
These pictures are from Temple Square when I went to lunch with Jamie. yes, that's right, same day, same city, 5 miles away. :) Crazy eh? I love living in Utah, and I love living so close to the temple, what an amazing blessing!
I got chastised by mom for not mentioning my phenomenal lunch date with her and Sarah and Katy. It was fun. :) Now mom can be satisfied. :)
Had a missionary meeting tonight, sometimes I get really excited about doing missionary work, and sometimes its just overwhelming, tonight was more exciting. I thought of a lot of people to visit and some good work we can do, so I hope that we can get some really great things done - that's the hope and prayer anyway. I guess since a picture is worth 1,000 words and my husband just got home, I'd better start doing other things now. I'm out for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new color, and good job on the playlist. I think you're better at this blog thing, I don't keep mine very up to date...

    ReplyDelete

Share |