Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo A Day: something I ate today

I'll be honest, Josh got a great deal on cereal this week and I have had no less than (but possibly more than) 3 bowls of cereal today. But it looks ugly in a picture. Plus that's embarrassing to admit to the whole wide blogosphere (and my mom) so instead I'm sharing with you my post-swim snack.

Overflashed (seriously, did you blink when you saw this picture? Because I did...) almonds.


You're welcome.

PS Have I casually mentioned that I'm a hardcore swimmer now enough times yet? Because I have been going once a week for a whole month now, (for those of you who like the numbers that's four whole times) which I'm pretty sure puts me in line to start going by Michael Phelps. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael Phelps. ooo what kind of cereal? I mean, good almonds.

    ReplyDelete

Share |