Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yoga = success

I sortof rocked my January goal of doing yoga or meditation 4 times each week. I always did longer sessions than required and most weeks I did it more than 4 times. And I really really liked it.

Yoga is fun for me even if it is totally embarrassing.

I'll keep doing it throughout the year I think = but considering that my March goal is running and I haven't run consistently in about a year, I feel like I also better get started on that.

Next up? Finances.

For the month of February I'll be tracking every penny we spend. If you're lucky I'll show you my mortifying charts of where our money goes at the end of the month. Try to contain your excitement.


To hold me accountable for all the months so far......click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |