Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love my ward

Not only do we have cool book groups, we also have cool craft groups.



Lookit what I made! I'm totally crafty and cute. I know it came in a precut package, but I picked the colors all by myself. AND I think I did a really great job - I'll work on the bow part of it, but I think it's cute for now.

The next couple of months, our craft group is going to be doing new/different danglers for each season. So, we're starting with spring, but I'll have a fantastic year round decoration with different things for each season and I'm stoked about it! I'm such a grown up.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I have absolutely zero crafty things at my house...and our ward never does them. Sigh. You did a "greally great job, though!" (I love the typo...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes, I did do a greally great job. I really need to start proof-reading these things. What if my great grandchildren (who will think that blogs are sooooo old fashioned) think I don't know how to speak properly, or worse, they think that how everybody speaks.....bad news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute! I love it and I am totally jealous too. I want one! AGH, I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share |