Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Moment of Silence

This may be the last year I can get away with such a lazy Christmas.

I bought everything from Santa right in front of Tommy.

Then he helped me carry it up the stairs.

Then he watched me wrap it and "hide" it in my closet.

He's been good about not opening presents, but every now and then he's fascinated with one and really wants to open it.

Until last night.

He ran into my bathroom (and subsequently the closet - the "hiding" place of Santa's presents) and slammed the door so I couldn't follow him.

Upon hearing the door slam, I went to see what naughty thing he was doing. I opened the door and he slammed it shut in my face again.

I pushed my way in, and a deliriously happy Tommy tried his best not to let me.


But I caught a glimpse of what he was hiding.


That is Santa's (not so) secret stash of presents.

I suppose it's time we step it up around here and put some effort into promoting the magic part of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |