Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dreaming

I am dreaming of a white Christmas.

Figuratively of course since I haven't slept long enough to literally dream since Little John was born.

But that's not all I'm (figuratively) dreaming of....

I'm dreaming of an end table that doesn't house a bottle or a diaper or wet wipes or a used burp cloth.

I'm dreaming of a day when I shower before noon.

I'm dreaming of a shopping trip that doesn't end in a mad dash home to feed the babe and stop the screaming.

I'm dreaming of a full night's sleep.

I'm dreaming of a Christmas shopping list with everything checked off. Everything.


I'm dreaming of Bob Harper. Biggest Loser on Netflix has gotten me through midnight feedings and I just have to know - does anyone NOT love Bob?

I'm dreaming of my skinny clothes. This time last year I was wearing an entirely different wardrobe.

I'm dreaming of packing up the bottles. My cupboards were so delightfully clear.

I'm dreaming of a quiet night at home, watching my boys, the Christmas tree, and sipping hot cocoa.

What are you dreaming of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |