Monday, September 10, 2007

Hiking

On Saturday we woke up and Josh was completely done with Redbox. That's right 100%. Not a "one more machine to run to real quick" not ANYTHING. That was pretty exciting for me, as I'm sure you can imagine. So, we got up, and made breakfast. Mmmm....breakfast. And decided we wanted to go hike Timp Cave. Only by the time we got there, we couldn't really hike to the cave because we didn't have time, BUT we did hike up in Tibble Fork which was beautiful. We tricked Kate & Rand and Mom & Dad into coming with us, which was really fun.


It was beautiful, and you could already see the fall colors, which I can't WAIT for. I'll put up some pictures as soon as I find my camera.....I hate losing stuff.


Here's the exciting part, that means it's almost fall, which means it's almost winter, which means it's Christmas. Yes, that's right, Christmas. I can't wait.


On Sunday we went over to the Reilley's for dinner, which is always an adventure. Mom Reilley has already started her Christmas shopping and it's only September! But it got me thinking, I should do the same thing, so I'm going to start shopping for Christmas. I'll find great toys, and stuff, but I think our main Christmas will be going to Oregon. And possibly buying a house, depending on where we think we'll live for eternity......I'm not quite ready to be a grown up and decide where we're going to live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |