Wednesday, March 13, 2013

HOT!

Let the record show that on March 12th, Josh busted out the fan because it was too hot to sleep. I hate that fan. It blows in my face all night long and makes me wake up with dry lips and feeling like I'm suffocating. But I love Josh.....so.......

Let the record also show that today it was 76 degrees inside. my. house. at 6:30pm.

That's you how know it will be nothing short of a miracle if we survive this summer with no air conditioning.
That's also how you know it really is a good thing that I'll be working - in an air conditioned office - every afternoon.

But the good news is that the snow has all finally melted from the front yard. We spend most mornings in the yard or riding bikes (OK just Tommy. On a trike) down the street to visit Maggie-Dog.

Every time we get in the car Tommy requests that I "turn on a little wind with the rolling down mom!" Roughly translated, he wants me to roll down the windows. And I do. Gladly.

Because springtime in Utah is something you should just let in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |