Wednesday, June 5, 2013

See Me Run = Fail

May was all about running. Well....not ALL about running - but running 3x's/week.

I ran a lot (more) in May, but not every week. Some weeks I ran 5 times and other weeks I ran just once. I thought I'd get a schedule and routine happening and be super good at it, but mostly I just remembered how much I hate to run.

I'd run and then reward myself with yoga (outdoor yoga? yes please!).
I'd run and then reward myself with weeding.
I'd run and then reward myself with sitting around.
Or (more often) I'd yoga and then try to force myself to run cursing my stupid goal-making self every step of the way.

So here's what I learned.

I do like yoga.
I do like swimming.
I do like biking (within reason).
I do like sweating, weeding, working hard, and even just walking.
I do really like to be outside.



I do not (currently) like running.

So...there's that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate running too and I've had a hard time getting back into it. But I'm going to keep trying every day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Share |